No intros necessary?
I Want to Buy a License right now
Welcome to our licensing page!
You are in the right place if you need to:
- Find and license an audio track for your monetized YouTube videos. (Not monetized?)
- Find and license an audio track for your commercial Facebook/Instagram videos, reels or stories
- Find and license an audio track for your commercial TikTok uploads.
- Find and license an audio track you will use as music on a website/portal you own (featured in an audio player, as background music, etc.)
- Find and license an audio track when you create a Podcast.
- Find and license an audio track to use in a Movie, on TV, or in commercial advertising videos.
- Find and license an audio track to use on the Radio
- Find and license an audio track to use when you create an app.
- Find and license an instrumental audio track to sing along to and release on an album of yours.
- Find and license an audio track to use when you create a device or an object.
- Find and license an audio track to use when you create an Interactive eBook.
- Find and license an audio track to use when you create a Musical Board Book.
- Find and license an audio track for Public Announcements or Call Centers in a Company.
- Find and license an audio track to use during public events, conferences, ceremonies, etc.
Table of Contents
- I Want to Buy a License right now
- Non-Commercial Use of Singing Bell’s Material
- Commercial Licensing – Use of Audio Tracks on YouTube
- Current Licensing Prices
- Licensing Process
- Always ask permission from/a license by Singing Bell if you want to use the files
- Information on rights
- File submission
The following is a legal agreement between you and the owners of www.singing-bell.com. By downloading a file, whether audio, video or image file, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement automatically, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not allowed to download the file.
All files on this website are copyrighted (unless noted) and they are the properties of Singing Bell Media, unless stated otherwise by a copyright note. All rights are reserved unless otherwise stated or granted to you. Your rights to use the file are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified for each file.
Non-Commercial Use of Singing Bell’s Material
We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the audio, video or image file on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement FREE OF CHARGE for non-commercial reasons.
You may use the Audio, Video and Image files Non-Commercially free of charge:
– For educational purposes, at school or other educational institutions.
– For personal use, at home or within a non-profit community.
– For any other NON-COMMERCIAL purpose or use (including non-monetized YouTube videos – read all the details here), always referring to our internet address and creating a hyperlink whenever possible.
You may not use the Audio, Video and Image files without a license:
– As part of a TV, radio or web commercial, online streaming media or channel, trademark, service mark or logo.
– For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame, undermine or victimise other people, societies or cultures.
– In a way that can give a bad name to Singing Bell itself, the ideas expressed by the traditional songs in audio or video files, or the beliefs, cultures or customs that correspond to objects or scenes depicted on the image files.
– SELLING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THE FILES (INDIVIDUALLY OR ALONG WITH OTHER FILES) IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! DO NOT SHARE THE FILES WITH OTHERS! Instead, please suggest visiting this website.
Commercial Licensing – Use of Audio Tracks on YouTube
In case you would like to use our material for commercial purposes, click on the following button or contact us at info(at)singing-bell.com
Depending on your use, current licensing prices are as follows:
Current Licensing Prices
[Last update: July 30th, 2023]
|YouTube License (instrumental/karaoke)
|YouTube License (song)
|Facebook License (instrumental/karaoke)
|Facebook License (song)
|Instagram License (instrumental/karaoke)
|Instagram License (song)
|TikTok License (instrumental/karaoke)
|TikTok License (song)
|Online use on websites only (instrumental)
|Online use on websites only (song)
|Use in creation of a device, app, game, interactive ebook/musical board book
|Audio album release (use of instrumental for original recording)
|Podcast (use of instrumental or song with vocals)
|Use in public events (per day)
|Use in public announcements or call centre in a company
|Radio use (advertising or other)
|Use in a movie, on TV or in advertising commercial videos
(All prices in USD)
About YouTube Licenses
Our material can be used on YouTube in the 2 following ways:
1. Use in YouTube VIDEOS WITHOUT MONETIZATION
Our tracks have been released on audio albums, so YouTube safeguards our copyrights and sends you a notice if you use them in a monetized video.
Then again, you can also use them now in non-monetized videos (that is, when you don’t make any money from those videos) and purchase the commercial license whenever you feel you have enough traffic and want to monetize (or even not at all!).
That means that as long as you don’t monetize your video, you can use our music on YouTube free of charge.
Any notification you may get does not affect the status of your channel – that’s purely YouTube policy, it’s not related to Singing Bell.
NOTE: Certain versions have been licensed by third parties, so Singing Bell uses them under permission. These tracks are copyrighted by other copyright holders and can’t be licensed by us.
2. Use in MONETIZED YouTube VIDEOS
Our material has been released on albums, so YouTube automatically redirects generated income to the copyright holders.
In order to use our tracks on your channel and monetize your videos, you need a YouTube license.
Here are some details about our YouTube licenses:
- Singing Bell’s licenses for YouTube are non-transferable, you can make unlimited use of them in a specified channel, and each license is valid only for one channel.
- Our licenses do not expire. The material you purchase a license for can be used as long as your YouTube channel exists.
- As you can see above, the current cost per track is
- There is a discount for the purchase of any 5 tracks or more, depending on the total number of tracks. For example, we offer a 15% discount for a number of tracks between 5 and 9.
- There is a bigger discount (more than 30%) for the purchase of bundles (30 to 50 tracks) corresponding to our album releases.
- Here is the entire discount list:
- Licenses for 5-9 tracks: 15% discount
- Licenses for 10-14 tracks: 20% discount
- Licenses for 15-22 tracks: 24% discount
- Licenses for 23-29 tracks: 27% discount
- Licenses for over 30 tracks: 31% discount
- These discounts are automatically applied when you purchase on our online store. When you opt for email communication, let us know how many tracks you’d be interested in.
- Certain versions have been licensed by third parties, so Singing Bell uses them under permission. These tracks are copyrighted by other copyright holders and can’t be licensed by us.
NOTE: Certain compositions have been licensed by third parties, so Singing Bell uses them under permission. These tracks are copyrighted and can’t be licensed by us.
Buy a License on our Online Store
If you’re interested in buying a YouTube license or any other type of license, visit our online store here:
License through email and PayPal
Alternatively, you have to provide us with the following licensing data by sending us an e-mail to [email protected]:
- the tracks title(s)
- your name and/or company name
- your postal address
- your YouTube channel URL / Facebook Page URL / Instagram profile / TikTok handle and
- the email you use as an administrator of your channel
- your VAT number*
*only if you need an invoice / ATTENTION (EU clients): Not providing your VAT will charge tax that otherwise could be 0%.
and we send you the license of use on YouTube as soon as the payment has been completed (within 24 hours).
Means of Payment
Payments are acceptable on PayPal (credit cards and PayPal account supported) or through bank transfer (no checks accepted).
If you have already sent us your licensing data through email and want to pay through PayPal, click on the following button to proceed anytime with the payment. This will also start the licensing process.
Always ask permission from/a license by Singing Bell if you want to use the files
– For creating a recording or video that will be posted on the internet or reproduced publicly.
– For sampling purposes in music creation.
– For creating printed reproductions that you intend to sell.
– In any case where the material will be used publicly, with the exception of use for educational purposes.
Information on rights
You acknowledge that by your download the ownership of audio, video and image files does not get transferred to you and you must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that you are not allowed to sell, rent, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the files or the right to use the files to anyone else. The work you create with the files must be used by yourself, your family or the members of your non-profit community or educational institution. You warrant that you do your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the files.
By submitting articles or otherwise providing any material to us for display on the Service, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner of the material. In addition, when you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the website, you are granting Singing Bell a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication.
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.