The following is a legal agreement between you and the owners of www.singing-bell.com. By downloading a file, whether audio, video or image file, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement automatically, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not allowed to download the file.
All files on this website are copyrighted and they are the properties of Singing Bell. All rights are reserved unless otherwise stated or granted to you. Your rights to use the file are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified for each file.
We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the audio, video or image file on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement FREE OF CHARGE.
You may use the Audio, Video and Image files Free of Charge:
– For educational purposes, at school or other educational institutions.
– For personal use, at home or within a non-profit community.
– For any other NON-COMMERCIAL purpose or use, always referring to our internet address and creating a hyperlink whenever possible.
You may not use the Audio, Video and Image files
– As part of a TV, radio or web commercial, online streaming media or channel, trademark, service mark or logo.
– For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame, undermine or victimise other people, societies or cultures.
– In a way that can give a bad name to Singing Bell itself, the ideas expressed by the traditional songs in audio or video files, or the beliefs, cultures or customs that correspond to objects or scenes depicted on the image files.
– SELLING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THE FILES (INDIVIDUALLY OR ALONG WITH OTHER FILES) IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! DO NOT SHARE THE FILES WITH OTHERS! Instead, please suggest visiting this website.
Commercial Licensing/Use of Nursery Rhymes on YouTube:
In case you would like to use our material for commercial purposes, please contact us at info(at)singing-bell.com
Singing Bell Licensing Prices [Last update: July 24th, 2018]
|YouTube License (instrumental)||12.00$|
|YouTube License (song)||15.00$|
|Online use on websites only (instrumental)||27.00$|
|Online use on websites only (song)||36.00$|
|Use in manufacturing of a device or when building an app||45.00$|
|Audio album release (use of instrumental for original recording)||45.00$|
|Use in public announcements or call centre in a company||69.00$|
|Radio use (advertising or other)||100.00$|
|Use in a movie, on TV or in advertising commercial videos||120.00$|
(All prices in USD)
Always ask permission from Singing Bell if you want to use the files
– For creating a recording or video that will be posted on the internet or reproduced publicly.
– For sampling purposes in music creation.
– For creating printed reproductions that you intend to sell.
– In any case where the material will be used publicly, with the exception of use for educational purposes.
Information on rights
You acknowledge that by your download the ownership of audio, video and image files does not get transferred to you and you must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that you are not allowed to sell, rent, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the files or the right to use the files to anyone else. The work you create with the files must be used by yourself, your family or the members of your non-profit community or educational institution. You warrant that you do your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the files.
By submitting articles or otherwise providing any material to us for display on the Service, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner of the material. In addition, when you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the website, you are granting Singing Bell a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication.
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.