The main reason why people read quotes by famous people is to gain inspiration and motivation. Famous quotes for kids serve exactly the same function, as the children of today will become the citizens of tomorrow.
Famous people, through their experiences and achievements, have often been able to articulate wisdom and insights that can be applied to one’s own life. They can offer a different perspective on life’s challenges and obstacles, and provide encouragement and guidance to overcome them. The words of famous people can also be a source of comfort and reassurance in difficult times, or a way to help make sense of the world.
Additionally, quotes from famous people can also be used as a way to learn from the experiences and perspectives of others, and can provide a sense of connection to the people who have spoken those words. People can really benefit from that process. They can also find inspiration and motivation in quotes from people who have accomplished great things, or have faced and overcome similar struggles to their own.
The meaning and significance of quotes can be different for different people, and it’s up to each person to find the ones that resonate with them.
In this blog post you can access dozens of articles which include a total of over 15000 especially selected famous quotes for kids.
Table of Contents
- What are famous Quotes useful to kids for?
- Our Most Popular Articles with Famous Quotes for kids
- A-Z: 1000+ Quotes to introduce kids to a topic
- A-Z: 300+ Quotes for International Days and Celebrations
- A-Z: 200+ Quotes About Music and by Famous Composers & Musicians
- A-Z: 100+ Quotes for kids taken from Books, Movies or TV series
- Top 20 Quotes for Kids
What are famous Quotes useful to kids for?
Selecting famous quotes for kids takes age into account, but what children seek when it comes to words by popular and successful people is more or less the same as with adults.
Quotes for kids can be useful for a variety of purposes, including:
- Inspiration and motivation: Quotes can inspire and motivate children to reach their goals, work hard, and be their best selves. They can also provide encouragement for success and support during difficult times.
- Teaching values and morals: Quotes can help teach children important values and morals, such as honesty, kindness, responsibility, and perseverance.
- Encouraging reading and writing: Quotes can also be used as a writing prompt or as a way to encourage children to read and explore literature.
- Building self-esteem: Quotes can help children build self-esteem and confidence by reminding them of their own worth and potential.
- Providing comfort and reassurance: Quotes can also provide comfort and reassurance to children during difficult times, such as when they are dealing with loss or change.
- Encouraging reflection: Quotes can be a way to encourage children to think about different aspects of life, such as friendship, family, and the world around them.
- Introduction to Special Days and Celebrations: reading quotes can build a frame around celebrations and/or important days like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine’s Day or Black History Month. Kids can start understanding and appreciating those time periods through the words of prominent people.
Overall, quotes for kids can be a powerful tool for helping children to learn and grow. They can be used to teach important life lessons, provide comfort and support, and help children to develop a positive outlook on life.
Our Most Popular Articles with Famous Quotes for kids
Famous quotes can become an inexhaustible source of knowledge no matter what age you’re in. In these collections of quotes for kids we have excluded things that can’t actually be said to minors, so that you can read them to your students or little ones to broaden their horizons. Yet, this doesn’t mean that you can read and share these quotes yourself to get inspired and motivate others too.
A-Z: 1000+ Quotes to introduce kids to a topic
Famous quotes can be a great way for kids to get to make their first steps into various issues and aspects of everyday life.
A-Z: 300+ Quotes for International Days and Celebrations
The true meaning of celebrations, holidays, seasons of the year or internationally recognized commemorative days can sometimes get lost in the hustle of our routines.
These quotes can help children find out about the value of those days.
A-Z: 200+ Quotes About Music and by Famous Composers & Musicians
Words by people that lived with music can be important for kids to grasp the value that music can have in human life.
A-Z: 100+ Quotes for kids taken from Books, Movies or TV series
These quotes are samples of culture that follow kids even when they come grown-ups.
Top 20 Quotes for Kids
Here are 20 quotes that can inspire kids to believe in themselves and to always fight for their dreams
1. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. Margaret Fuller
3. Music can change the world because it can change people. Bono
4. You can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness! Anne Frank
5. You never fail until you stop trying. Albert Einstein
6. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. Conan O’Brien
7. You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King
8. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
9. Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud. Maya Angelou
10. You have to be odd to be number one. Dr. Seuss
11. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. Aesop
12. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. Carl Sagan
13. Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do. John Wooden
14. Α kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword. Rick Riordan
15. Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding. Brian Greene
16. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf. Jon Kabat-Zinn
17. The best way to predict your future is to create it. Abraham Lincoln
18. All real education is the architecture of the soul. William Bennett
19. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? Dr. Seuss
20. Dream big and dare to fail. Norman Vaughan
These quotes can be used to inspire and motivate children, to help them understand that with hard work, perseverance, and self-belief, they can achieve their goals. They can also help children to understand that taking risks and trying new things is important, and that their doubts and fears should not limit their aspirations.
These quotes can also encourage children to think about their future, and the role they can play in creating it. They can inspire kids to believe in themselves and to pursue their dreams.