If you’ve been looking for Here I Brew and Here I Bake lyrics, especially if you’d like to print them out, then you’re on the right page!
“Here I Brew and Here I Bake” is a simple circle game dating back to the 19th century.
On this page you’ll find the lyrics of the song and a printable PDF file with lyrics for free download.
Table of Contents
- Printable Here I Brew and Here I Bake Lyrics PDF
- Here I Brew and Here I Bake Lyrics
- Here I Brew and Here I Bake Game Instructions
Printable Here I Brew and Here I Bake Lyrics PDF
Click on the button to download a PDF file with lyrics to this song for free.
Here I Brew and Here I Bake Lyrics
Here I brew and here I bake,
And here I make my wedding-cake,
And here I must break through.
Here I bake and here I brew,
And here I lay my wedding-shoe,
And here I must and shall break through.
See also our Top 5 Action Songs for Kids
Here I Brew and Here I Bake Game Instructions
- In this game the kids form a circle and hold hands firmly. One kid stays in the middle.
- The purpose of the player is to find where is the weakest pair of hands that he/she can break through.
- Saying ‘Here I brew,’ he touches the one pair of hands.
- Then he says ‘Here I bake.’ to touch another pair of hands.
- Ultimately, in the line ‘Here I mean to break through,’ he goes to the the last pair trying to break through and force his way out.
- If he succeeds, the child at the right goes into the ring to repeat the game; if not, he has to start again.
Did you like this post?
You may also like: