As an eternal symbol of revival, the coming of spring brings optimism to grown-ups and kids alike. Nature is in bloom, temperatures rise, and a fresh air promises improvements.
Kids will be amazed to find out how many famous people had so much to say about this favourite season of the year. Read along!
Table of Contents
- Best Spring Quotes For Kids
- Inspiring Spring Quotes For Kids
- Spring Book Quotes For Kids
- Poetic Spring Quotes For Kids
Best Spring Quotes For Kids
- Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade. Charles Dickens
- Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’ Robin Williams
- Spring’s greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out. Edgar Guest
- April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go. Christopher Morley
- It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart. Rainer Maria Rilke
- If winter comes, can spring be far behind? Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn. Lewis Grizzard
- A flower blossoms for its own joy. Oscar Wilde
- Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring. Lilly Pulitzer
- Spring is sooner recognized by plants than by men. Chinese Proverb
- A kind word is like a spring day. Russian Proverb
- The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing. S. Brown
- Blossom by blossom the spring begins. Algernon Charles Swinburne
- My favorite weather is bird chirping weather. Terri Guillemets
- Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil. Bishop Reginald Heber
- We’ll make friends with the wind and sky and sun, and bring home spring in our hearts. L.M. Montgomery
Inspiring Spring Quotes For Kids
- If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
- The deep roots never doubt spring will come. Marty Rubin
- The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.Harriet Ann Jacobs
- Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself. Basho
- Nothing ever seems impossible in spring, you know. L.M. Montgomery
- Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment. Ellis Peters
- f we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant. Anne Bradstreet
- Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own. Charles Dickens
- Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again. Gustav Mahler
- There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter. Rachel Carson
Spring Book Quotes For Kids
- It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want—oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer, Detective
- …as young and as ancient as Spring…. J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
- April hath put a spirit of youth in everything. William Shakespeare, Sonnet XCVIII
- “Is the spring coming?” he said. “What is it like?”… “It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…” Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden
- Spring drew on…and a greenness grew over those brown beds, which, freshening daily, suggested the thought that Hope traversed them at night, and left each morning brighter traces of her steps. Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
- What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games, Mockingjay
Poetic Spring Quotes For Kids
- The little birds fly over
And oh, how sweet they sing!
To tell the happy children
That once again ’tis spring.
- Always it’s spring and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves. E.E. Cummings
- You are reborn with the roses, in every spring. Juan Ramón Jiménez
- Surely the flowers of a hundred springs are simply the souls of beautiful things! L.M. Montgomery
- Sweet spring, full of sweet days and roses
A box where sweets compacted lie.
- She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
“Winter is dead.”
When We Were Very Young
- It’s finally spring! Daffodils everywhere.
Just like that.
Did you like this post?
You may also like: