When you’re about to celebrate the all-American day of Thanksgiving, you’ll probably do it with your family – children included. That probably means that you might have to talk to them about the true value of gratitude. These carefully selected famous Thanksgiving quotes for kids will inspire you.
Feel free to read and share with kids of all ages. You might also want to print these quotes and hand them out to your audience, so we’ve prepared a free printable PDF for you.
Table of Contents
Thanksgiving Quotes for kids
- What if, today, we were grateful for everything? Charlie Brown
- Gratitude can turn a meal into a feast. Melody Beattie
- If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. W. Clement Stone
- An attitude of gratitude brings great things. Yogi Bhajan
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. Oscar Wilde
- The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time. Douglas Wood
- Live a life full of humility, gratitude, intellectual curiosity, and never stop learning. GZA
- Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches. Richelle E. Goodrich
- Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. Nigel Hamilton
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Mark Twain
- When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. Maya Angelou
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. Aesop
- Focusing on one thing that you are grateful for increases the energy of gratitude and rises the joy inside yourself. Oprah Winfrey
- I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage. Erma Bombeck
- We are all more blind to what we have than to what we have not. Audre Lorde
- Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present. Bil Keane
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we’d all be much happier. John Wooden
- Gratitude opens the door, the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude. Deepak Chopra
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust
Free Thanksgiving Printable
Would you like to print these quotes out?
Here’s a free printable PDF by Singing Bell
Like it? Pin it!
Did you like this post?
You may also like:
Best 31 Winter Songs for Kids on a Cold Day
Best 75 Christmas Quotes for Kids to Share this Season
40 Fascinating Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Light their Life’s Path
160 Positive Quotes for Kids on the Good Side
70 Reading Quotes for Kids Like Tickets to New Worlds
A Tiny Monstrosity! 25 Birthday Jokes for Kids