If you’ve been looking for Dollar Dollar How You Wander lyrics, especially if you’d like to print them out, then you’re on the right page!
On this page you’ll find the lyrics of the song and a printable PDF file with lyrics for free download. You can also watch a sing-along video. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- Printable Dollar Dollar How You Wander Lyrics PDF
- Dollar Dollar How You Wander Lyrics
- Dollar Dollar How You Wander Game Instructions
- Sing-along Video
Printable Dollar Dollar How You Wander Lyrics PDF
Click on the button to download a PDF file with lyrics to this song for free.
Dollar Dollar How You Wander Lyrics
Dollar, dollar how you wander
From the one hand to the other
Is it fair, is it fair
To keep poor (name of child*) standing there?
*Name of child standing in the centre of the circle.
Dollar Dollar How You Wander Game Instructions
- To play this game you’ll need a coin or any small object of similar size, like a button,
- The kids make a circle, with one of them standing in the middle of it. The ones standing in the circle hold their hands with the fingers curled slightly so they can keep the coin hidden while they pass it on from one to another.
- They start singing and passing the coin from hand to hand, making sure to hide it. Everyone has to pretend that they are passing the coin even if they don’t really have it. Their goal is to make it hard for the kid in the middle to identify who’s having the coin.
- At the end of the verse, the kid in the middle has two chances to guess where the dollar is. If the guess is right, he/she stays in the middle. If not, he/she switches places with the one who has the coin.
Did you like this post?
You may also like: