As children seek to find their sensitive path through life, what matters most is inspiration. Dreams and visions of the future can only mean so much only when young ones can get the precious help they need to make them come true. That’s where many famous personalities can contribute with this collection of inspirational quotes for kids.
Whether you want to encourage kids, show them a way towards happiness and self fulfillment or you would simply like to caption a photo on social media, these words can truly help you inspire younger generations.
Table of Contents
- Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Guide them Towards Happiness
- Short Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Teach them they Deserve the Best
- Inspirational Quotes for Kids in School to Create a Positive Mindset
- Inspirational Quotes to Encourage kids on their Way to Success
Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Guide them Towards Happiness
Children constantly need love, support and guidance, for their life is full of challenges as they grow and start exploring the world. We have collected for you the best quotes to inspire your kids at any moment!
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale. Hans Christen Andersen
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
- To me every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle. Walt Whitman
- Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do. John Wooden
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. Martin Luther King Jr.
- What this world needs is a new kind of army – the army of the kind. Cleveland Amory
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. Steve Maraboli
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. Pamela Vaull Starr
Short Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Teach them they Deserve the Best
These brief but powerful quotes will remind you how special every child is. Never cease to tell them that within themselves lies a vast potential!
- Make each day your masterpiece. John Wooden
- We grow great by dreams. Woodrow Wilson
- Be silly, be honest, be kind. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When you know better you do better. Maya Angelou
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out? Dr. Seuss
- Just be yourself, there is no one better. Taylor Swift
- If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
- Everybody’s a teacher if you listen. Doris Roberts
Inspirational Quotes for Kids in School to Create a Positive Mindset
These quotes will refuel your children’s enthusiasm for school and education! Learning may be difficult in the process, but the outcomes are very valuable in adult years.
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. Margaret Fuller
- The expert in anything was once a beginner. Helen Hayes
- Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference. Claire Fagin
- Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. Malcolm Forbes
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Charles Dederich
- No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers. Wolfgang Riebe
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. Dalai Lama XIV
- You always pass failure on the way to success. Mickey Rooney
- You can steer yourself any direction you choose. Dr. Seuss
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. Aristotle
- Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets. Leonardo da Vinci
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X
Inspirational Quotes to Encourage kids on their Way to Success
Testing and exams are stressful situations for kids of all ages. Students often doubt their abilities or procrastinate making their goals harder to achieve. These quotes will help them keep trying and trust themselves!
- Nothing that’s worth anything is easy. Barack Obama
- By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail. Benjamin Franklin
- Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do. Benjamin Spock
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth
- Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. Virat Kohli
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’. Audrey Hepburn
- Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. John F. Kennedy
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
- My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Charles Dickens
- Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. Venus Williams
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein
If you like it, pin it!
Did you like this article?
You might also like: