Introducing the most heart-warming Valentine’s Day quotes for kids! This collection of inspiring messages are perfect to share with your children, grandkids, and other special young ones in your life. Whether you’re sharing a little love from far away or sending a hug from home, these sweet words will bring smiles and memories that last. So, take a moment to spread the love and share one of these lovely Valentine’s Day quotes with your little ones!
Here are some of the best Valentine’s Day Quotes for Kids:
Table of Contents
- Valentine’s Day Quotes for Preschoolers
- Valentine’s Day Quotes for School Kids
- Valentine’s Day Quotes for Students
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Preschoolers
As most famous valentine’s day quotes are not suitable for preschoolers because they might be too complex or abstract for them to understand, these quotes are simple and easy for preschoolers to understand.
- “Love is a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.”
- “Love is sharing your toys and being kind to your friends.”
- “Love is telling your mom and dad you love them.”
- “Love is holding hands and going on adventures together.”
- “Love is making someone a special card or drawing them a picture.”
- “Love is saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’.”
- “Love is taking care of your pet and being responsible for them.”
- “Love is doing nice things for people without expecting anything in return.”
- “Love is being happy for your friends when they’re happy.”
- “Love is being a good listener and helping others feel heard.”
Valentine’s Day Quotes for School Kids
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for school kids to express their love for those around them. Here are some quotes that capture the spirit of Valentine’s Day in a way that school kids can easily relate to.
- “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire
- “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.” – Traditional nursery rhyme
- “Love is a rose, but you better not pick it. It only grows when it’s on the vine.” – Lady Gaga
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Love is like a puzzle. When you’re in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.” – Unknown
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
- “Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.” – Unknown
- “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
- “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Students
Valentine’s Day is a special day that celebrates love and friendship. These inspirational quotes can help remind students of the importance of cherishing their relationships with those they care about.
- “Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.” – Unknown
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
- “Love is not something you can put into words, it’s something you feel deep down in your heart.” – Unknown
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” – William Shakespeare
- “Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E.E. Cummings
- “Love is not something you can find, it’s something you create.” – Unknown
If you like it, pin it!
Did you like this post?
You may also like: